Gerry Woodhouse is teaching a beginning traditional tapestry workshop:
- When: Saturday, February 21, 10:00 am — 4:00 pm, and
Sunday, February 22, 12:00 pm — 5:00 pm
- Where: Home of Barbara Bartholomew, Rice Village area
- What you will learn: Warp loom, techniques to create a pictorial weaving, finishing methods.
- What will be furnished: Warp and weft yarns, written instructions
- What you need to bring: Loom or stretcher frame (from a hobby store) sized 9 x 12” or larger, table fork, notebook, pen, scissors, SACK LUNCH
- Workshop fee: $90.00; Materials fee: $15.00
- Deposit: to Gerry Woodhouse, $45.00 by Thursday, February 12, 2009
22602 Prince George Lane, Katy, TX 77449 Phone: 281-347-5401
This is not a CHH workshop. Gerry Woodhouse is the tapestry weaver who wove the Houston Skyline tapestry used on the CHH website.