Clean out your fiber stash, round up the books you don’t use, yarns you haven’t gotten around to weaving or knitting.
CHH is having a tag sale to benefit the Guild House! All proceeds will go to CHH in support of Guild House activities.
Donations are now being accepted at the Guild House Tues, Thurs, Saturday 10-4 or by appointment. 713-807-0330
Items that will be accepted must be fiber related:
- Tools (shuttles, bobbins, as well as needles, crochet hooks, knitting needles, crafting tools)
- Fiber – wool, roving, etc.
- Fabric and sewing notions
- Patterns, trims, ribbons, buttons, embellishments
- Books – related to fiber/textiles
- Magazines – related to fiber/textiles
- Equipment (looms, warping board, etc.)
Items that will not be accepted:
- Household items
- Anything dirty or smoke damaged
You may request a tax receipt. And anything that does not sell will be donated to Texas Art Asylum! So you don’t have to come pick anything up!
The Tag Sale will be August 29 & 30, 10-2. You can download and print a PDF file of the Fiber Friends Tag Sale flyer.