The CHH Library is housed at the Guild House. CHH members in good standing for one year
may borrow books for one month by filling out the check-out card and putting it in the front of the
check-out box. To return a book, leave it in the return box in the library. The librarian will check
it in and shelve it.
- You can view the library collection on our Library Thing page.
- Includes approximately 1000 books, periodicals, swatch books, slide collections and DVDs.
- Available to local CHH members in good standing.
- Circulating items are loaned for one month, from meeting to meeting. All books are due at the May meeting.
- Contact the librarian to have a particular book brought to the next meeting, or to visit the library.
- If you do not find the book you need, check with the librarian. This listing may not always be complete. The edition listed here may be different than the edition in the guild library.
- To buy books using Amazon, use this link or the Amazon link from other CHH pages for the guild to get a percentage. If you order from Amazon using the Library Thing link, Library Thing will get the percentage rather than our guild.
Go NOW to the most current library listing at our Library Thing. To sort, click on the column title, e.g., click on “Tags” to sort by subject category, on “Title” to sort by book title, etc.