Use this handy online form to join CHH as a new member. If you are a current member and want to renew your membership, please go to the Renewal page. You will need to sign in with your password.
If you prefer, you may print out the Membership Form and mail it with your check (made payable to CHH) to Contemporary Handweavers of Houston, Guild House, 2327 Commerce, #106, Houston, TX 77002.
Your membership runs 364 days from the date your payment is received. You will receive an email reminding you to renew at the appropriate time.
Registration Process for New Members
Here is what you should expect when you register to become a new member:
- Select your membership type and any donations you would like to make by clicking the appropriate Add to Cart buttons.
- Conduct your purchase by clicking the Check Out with PayPal button.
- You will receive a receipt of payment and an email with a special link to complete your registration details. Click on the unique link contained within that email to complete the final step.
- Fill out your new registration information and select the Register button.
- You will receive an email with your new user name and password. Log in!
Remember you must complete all steps become a member.
If you forget your password, you may request a reset and you will receive an email with a link to create a new one. The web weaver does not have access to your password. This is the way every other user name and password works on the world wide web and we have finally moved into the 21st century!
|Add $45 Individual Membership|
|Add $60 Family Membership|
(Include additional family names on registration form.)
|Add $25 Student Membership|