CHH is an organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of weaving, spinning, and related fiber arts through the exchange of ideas and knowledge.
Founded in 1949, CHH is a community of weavers, spinners, and fiber artists. We meet regularly, teach classes, lead demonstrations, learn in study groups, and more!
- Be enriched in a community of makers and fiber arts enthusiasts
- Attend monthly meetings and programs
- Grow and learn in a Study Group
- Checkout books from our extensive library
- Rent fiber tools and equipment
- Sell your work in our annual sale
- Support the advancement and preservation of fiber arts for years to come
Sign Up For Classes
Get hands-on experience and learn a new craft with our weaving, spinning, dyeing, and other fiber arts classes.
Our classes include:
- Beginning Floor Loom Weaving
- Intro to Rigid Heddle Weaving
- Learn to Spin
- Make A Garment Start To Finish
- And More!