CHH offers workshops for the education and enrichment of members.
CHH engages talented and experienced workshop teachers who possess the necessary skills to convey information and educate students in the principles and techniques being taught.
Members have first access to workshops. If a workshop does not fill, it is opened to non-members.
Deborah Silver’s Split-Shed workshop >>>
Future workshops coming soon. (Yay!)
- Workshops are first open for registration to current CHH members. Two weeks prior to the start of the workshop, or 30 days after the announcement to all CHH members (whichever date comes first), any remaining spaces will be offered to non-members.
- While CHH encourages use of the Guild House for workshops whenever possible, workshops may be offered at alternate locations.
- Workshop space, including the waiting list, is reserved by deposit only. The workshops chairperson will specify the deposit amount for each workshop.
- The workshop fee is refundable only if a registrant from the waiting list takes the original registrant’s place.
- A vacant workshop space is filled from the waiting list by the workshops chairperson.
- Each participant is to correctly complete any advance preparations before the workshop commences. A participant who arrives unprepared forfeits workshop space and fee.
- Each workshop participant is responsible for the safety and security of their equipment.