Contemporary Handweavers of Texas
Art Camp 2020
John Newcombe Tennis Ranch and Conference Center, New Braunfels
Registration opens November 15, 2019 and closes February 20, 2020
The registration booklet will be available in mid-October at weavetexas.org.
Contact Inga Marie Carmel firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
The fee for lodging, meals, conference facility fees, taxes and instruction is $395 for a double room and $515 for a single. Scholarships are available at weavetexas.org or contact Jenny Barker at email@example.com
Delicious Food and Great Condos
- Seven meals from Saturday breakfast through Monday breakfast, five morning and afternoon snacks and S’mores around the fire pit.
- Menu flexibility for special meal requests. Our conference planner is a vegetarian and therefore is very sensitive to food preferences. She will make sure there are filling and satisfying choices for everyone.
- We will be staying in lovely two bedroom condos for 3-4 with two private bathrooms, kitchenette, and a large living room.
- You may choose to have a roommate or have a private room. You can pre-select your condo mates if you wish.
- There can be accommodations for couples and those requiring ease of access.
- The pricing for Art Camp is all inclusive and is determined by single or double occupancy in a bedroom.
We will have four 2 day workshops (12 hours of instruction), an independent study area, as well as four 2 hour evening programs.