April 11th, Wednesday, 10:00-12:00
Fabric Postcards – Nancy Ofori
All CHH Members are welcome.
Fabric postcards from fabric scraps are a fun way to share our creativity with others and put our leftover pieces to use. If you have a hard time throwing away pieces of your fabrics then you will want to join us for this months workshop. Postcards can also be embellished, stamped, painted, and/or quilted. In this workshop we will only have time to create a couple of collage pieces which we can finish at a later date.
Questions – contact Nancy Ofori [email protected]
Here are the materials you will need:
- fabric scraps with fusible web (do not remove the paper back, leave on fabric we will be using it)
- scissors – (small for detailed cuts and standard size)
- small cutting board or cutting surface
- rotary cutter
- appliqué small iron if you have one (I will bring mine for our use)
- black marker or pen
- misc. embellishments (buttons, metallic threads, beads, etc.)
- preferred fabric glue
- fabric stabilizer – Heavy (something like TimTex)