March Guild House Blast!
Join us this Saturday, March 19 for a FUN day!
- Monthly Meeting – Natural Dyeing is Magic with Penny Nelson and Peggy Barnette. Doors open at 9:30, meeting begins at 10.
- Trunk Show with Pat Powell – following Guild Meeting (approx noon). See Pat’s wonderful Eco/Botanical prints and talk to her about her process.
- Make and Take It – Make Magical, Mystical cards with Lynn Gammon. Lynn will have you cutting, folding and coloring!
Upcoming classes at the Guild House
- Learn to Spin – Saturdays, March 26 and April 9 from 1-4
- Beginning Floor Loom Weaving – Saturdays, April 9, 23, 30 and May 7
Watch the website, more classes are being scheduled for 2016 Are there any topics you’d like us to cover. Just drop us a note!
CHH/Contemporary Handweavers of Houston has a classroom space called the Guild House. All classes are held at the Guild House; 2327 Commerce Street; Houston,TX 77002 in historic East Downtown
Bios on all of the teachers are on our website – www.weavehouston.org.
To sign up for Classes:
Tracy Kaestner, Director Guild House
[email protected]; 832-767-5441
Guild House at 2327 Commerce Street, Suite 106; Houston, TX 77002
“Instruction ends in the school-room, but education ends only with life.”
– Frederick W. Robertson
Contemporary Handweavers of Houston, 2327 Commerce Street, Suite 106, Houston, TX 77002