March Guild House Blast!
Join us this Saturday, March 19 for a FUN day!
- Monthly Meeting – Natural Dyeing is Magic with Penny Nelson and Peggy Barnette. Doors open at 9:30, meeting begins at 10.
- Trunk Show with Pat Powell – following Guild Meeting (approx noon). See Pat’s wonderful Eco/Botanical prints and talk to her about her process.
- Make and Take It – Make Magical, Mystical cards with Lynn Gammon. Lynn will have you cutting, folding and coloring!
Upcoming classes at the Guild House
- Learn to Spin – Saturdays, March 26 and April 9 from 1-4
- Beginning Floor Loom Weaving – Saturdays, April 9, 23, 30 and May 7
Click here for more information or to sign up.
Watch the website, more classes are being scheduled for 2016 Are there any topics you’d like us to cover. Just drop us a note!
CHH/Contemporary Handweavers of Houston has a classroom space called the Guild House. All classes are held at the Guild House; 2327 Commerce Street; Houston,TX 77002 in historic East Downtown
Bios on all of the teachers are on our website – www.weavehouston.org.
To sign up for Classes:
Tracy Kaestner, Director Guild House
Guild House at 2327 Commerce Street, Suite 106; Houston, TX 77002
“Instruction ends in the school-room, but education ends only with life.”
– Frederick W. Robertson
Contemporary Handweavers of Houston, 2327 Commerce Street, Suite 106, Houston, TX 77002