Classes resume at the Guild House
Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently !
- Beginning Floor Loom Weaving – Tuesdays beginning Feb 17
- Come and Dye Day – Saturday, Feb 21
- Beginning Rigid Heddle Weaving – Saturday, February 28
- Learn to Spin – Saturdays March 7/14
- Plethora of Pick Up, Rigid Heddle weaving class – Thursday, March 12th
- Round Robin – Saturday or Sunday March 14/15 – floor looms are set up, no experience necessary
- Beginning Floor Loom Weaving II or Project Weaving – 5 Tuesdays beginning March 17
- Spinning Next Steps – Saturday, March 28
- Spin Doctor – Saturday, March 28
- Saturday Project Weaving class – 6 Saturdays beginning March 28
- Saturday Beginning Floor Loom Weaving – 4 Saturdays beginning April 4
- Beginning Rigid Heddle Weaving – Thursday, April 16
- Understanding Color I – Saturday/Sunday, April 25/26
Watch the website. More classes are being scheduled for 2015 – coming soon Tapestry, Felting and Basketry classes!
CHH/Contemporary Handweavers of Houston has a classroom space called the Guild House. All classes are held at the Guild House; 2327 Commerce Street; Houston, TX 77002 in historic East Downtown.
Tracy Kaestner, Director Guild House
[email protected]; 832-349-6224
Guild House at 2327 Commerce Street; Houston, TX