The International Quilt Festival is quickly approaching. We would love to have your members join our fun loving, hard-working team prepare and hang the show this year.
The show dates for Market are Oct. 29-31, while Festival is Nov. 2-6, 2016 at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- We have standing, sitting, and walk around positions from Oct.25th-Nov. 6th that will need to be filled.
- We need help hanging quilts, October 25 thru October 28.
- We need help taking down the quilts on Sunday November 6.
During the show we need:
- Guardians to watch the quilts
- Program sellers
- People to watch the doors
Show assistants are paid $7.25 an hour, parking is reimbursed (up to $10) and they receive free entry (a $12 value) for each day they work. If you work during set up you may select the day during festival that you would like to enter for free. Each worker gets paid to see and touch beautiful works of art before anyone else sees the quilts! It is an up close and personal experience with the quilts!
If you are interested, please contact Terri Winsauer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be added to the Show Assistant database and be contacted by email in September.