CHH Members – It’s Going to be an EXCITING CHH Workshop Year!
So, now is the time to save the dates and make your deposits to secure your space in our upcoming CHH workshops! Note that we will begin receiving workshop deposits at the February 16, 2012 CHH meeting. In addition, there will be handwoven Kasuri Ikat and Katazome samples to peruse at the meeting—bring your questions and let’s have some fun!
Beth Ross Johnson, Fell of Sea
Kasuri Ikat Weaving
- Instructor: Beth Ross Johnson
- Dates: October 19-21, 2012
- Cost: $125.00/student + $10.00 supply fee
- Class Enrollment Limit = 20 students
- Deposit: $62.50 to secure your space*
Introduction to Katazome
- Instructor: John Marshall
- Dates: January 18-20, 2013
- Cost: $250.00/student + TBD supply fee
- Class Enrollment Limit = 18 students
- Deposit: $125.00 to secure your space*
Be sure to check-out our March CHH newsletter for more workshop news!
*Note: deposits are forfeited (non-refundable) unless there is someone to take your place in the workshop. But it’s sooo much more fun when you can attend :o)
Questions? Contact Scharine Kirchoff, Workshop Chair, at RyukyuHeritageTextiles@gmail.com