The Handweavers Guild of America, Inc. (HGA) seeks volunteers to serve on the 2020 Convergence® Leader Selection Committee.The Leader Selection Committee is responsible for reviewing and selecting the Convergence® Leaders and Sessions for a well-rounded, engaging and exciting list of topics for delegates to choose. Participants on this committee should be diverse in ethnicity, geographic location, age, gender and fiber arts experience. Committee discussions and tasks will be facilitated by email and conference call. There may be one committee meeting in Knoxville, Tennessee in March or April 2019 – attendance is not required, but preferred. Alternative options for providing input will be made available to those who cannot attend the Knoxville meeting.
- Must be an HGA member
- Attendance at a previous Convergence® is preferred, but not required
- Fiber art experience
- Priority Convergence® 2020 registration
- Complimentary Convergence® 2020 Value Package (CVP) includes:
- Daily admission to the Marketplace, Demonstrations, Panels and Art Exhibits
- One ticket to the Fashion Show
- One ticket to the Keynote Speaker
- HGA Tote Bag
- Discounted Session Registration
Please log in to your HGA account to complete the Leader Selection Committee Volunteer Application or copy and paste this link in your browser: https://weavespindye.