Contributions for the Beginning Weaver/Getting Started raffle basket for CHT:
If you have something you would like to donate to the raffle basket, please bring your items to the April or May meeting. So far we have received:
- 3 books:
- Learning To Weave by Deborah Chandler (donated by Anita Pirog’s estate)
- Weaving for Beginning Weavers by Peggy Ostercamp (donated by the Lone Star Loom Room)
- A Weavers Companion by Interweave Press ( donated by Anita Pirog’s estate)
- 1 boat shuttle (donated by Sharon Haley)
- Loom weights and S-Hooks (donated by DeeDee Woodbury)
- Twill Sampler with the draft ( donated by DeeDee Woodbury)
Suggested Items needed:
A basket to put everything in (if anyone weaves baskets, a hand woven one that could hang on the loom would be neat), threading hook, tape measure, T-pins, scissors or small snips, apron, hand woven pincushion, clamps, index cards, fringe twister, bobbins, bobbin winder, gift certificate to a yarn company, or nice yarn, etc…..
Any item you find useful when you are at your loom!
Thank you – DeeDee Woodbury, email@example.com