Check out the new Class Schedule this season at CHH Guild House.
Three of the new offerings meet daily:
– Intensive Beginner Weaving Course – a four-day course, learn to warp a loom and weave a twill gamp AND also weave a color gamp on a pre-warped loom.
– Kids Weave – a weeklong course for ages 8-13, 2 hours per day, 10am-12noon.
– Kids Weave – Teens – a weeklong course for ages 13-18, 2 hours each day, 1-3 pm.
A 2-day Color and Weave class explores this simple weave structure that creates complex looking cloth. This round robin class on pre-warped looms targets advanced beginners or above.
Off-loom classes add to our skills too. Look at these two:
– Finish It provides those important finishing techniques for your handwovens, including repairs, fringing, wet-finishing and more.
– Stripes = Happiness is a design class focusing on stripes.
Are you a spinner? In addition to 2 other spinning classes, our new The Spin Doctor is In helps you sort out any spinning troubles you are having.
Top it all off with – Christmas in July, Celestial Orbs!
These and other CHH Guild House Classes are on our current schedule. There is something for everyone, check them out.