- silk yardage by the foot or by the bolt
- wide variety of exotic weaves for complex weavers: Leno’s, Theo Moormans, velvety, inlays, saganishiki, kumihimo yardage (to name a few)
- huge range of silk yarns for weaving
- real gold thread for embroidery, weaving, knitting
- unique yukata for summer wear, children’s clothing, stylish kimono luxurious haori, opulent obi and much, much more!
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
11:00 a.m, – 7:00 p.m.
The Guild House
4617 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
Proceeds will benefit the Guild House
For more information contact Scharine Kirchoff at RyukyuHeritageTextiles@gmail.com or call (832)293-3667.