hosted by the Handweavers Guild of America, Inc.
1. Weave a scarf at least 5″ wide and 60″ long not including fringe. These measurements are finished measurements, meaning you have washed and dried your scarf or finished it as appropriate for the yarns used.
2. Label your worksheet with your complete contact information and weaving information (draft for your weaving, along with thread samples and sources). Insert worksheet in a sheet protector to keep it flat and neat while shipping.
3. Clearly mark your worksheet with SUMMER or WINTER scarf. You will be the one who determines if your scarf is to be considered a summer or a winter scarf.
4. Submit your scarf along with your completed project worksheet.
5. If you submit both a summer and a winter scarf, please mark them clearly and wrap them separately. Enclosing each one in a large plastic bag is suggested. You can mail them in the same package.
6. Email a digital copy of your worksheet to the exchange administrator (to compile a complete listing of all scarves entered). Instructions will be emailed with your registration confirmation.
7. Ship your scarf beginning October 1, 2021 per the directions in your registration confirmation. Scarves must be received by the exchange administrator no later than October 31, 2021.
DO NOT MAIL TO HGA. Your scarf will not be received.
Scarves will be exchanged and returned by November 30, 2021.
• Current HGA Student, Individual, Family or Professional Artist Membership. Join
• Participant fee of $15 per scarf to cover return priority-mail shipping and administrative fees.