Volunteers are needed to help during the Annual CHH Show & Sale September 9 – 11th at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft at 4848 Main Street in the Houston Museum District. The shifts and positions where help is most needed are listed below. If you can work all or part of a shift it would be great appreciated.
- Thursday, September 9th: 5:30pm – 9:00pm: people to assist at the check out tables are needed (taggers and baggers)
- Friday, September 10th: 1:30pm – 5:00pm: sales floor clerks and checkout tables helpers are needed.
- Saturday, September 11th: 10:00am – 1:30pm: sales floor clerks are needed
- Saturday, September 11th: 1:30pm – 5:00pm: people to assist at the check out tables are needed. (taggers and baggers)
- Craft demonstrators are needed any time Friday and Saturday between 10am and 5pm.
If you are willing to volunteer, please email Kaye and indicate the shift or shifts you can work. Job descriptions for the positions are attached. Please read and familiarize yourself with the applicable job description for the position(s) you volunteer for.
If you want to work an abbreviated shift, please specify the hours that you can work.
For location and information about the Craft Center, use this link to their website: http://www.crafthouston.org/.