FIBER STUDY GROUP
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2015
10 AM – 12 PM
2327 Commerce St. Houston
Simple Wool Felt and Cotton Fabric – Wristlet Clutch Purse Hands-On Program
We will learn an interesting twist to Wet Felting.
Yvonne Wilson and Hope Wilmarth, Coordinators
Come prepared to participate.
9:45 Social Time
We will start promptly at 10:00 am
10:00-10:30 – Announcements, Show and Tell
10:30 – 12:00 Hands-On Program
[UPDATED]Supplies to Bring
· Spray bottle
· Bath towel
· Mini bubble wrap (size of towel)
· Tulle netting or organza fabric (size of towel)
· Pantyhose leg or knee-hi stocking
· Felting Needle and Needle Felting Foam (Yvonne will have some on hand for you to use if you don’t have these.)
· 100% Cotton Fabric (not heavier than weight of Broadcloth) – choose the print or solid color you most like (bring a piece about 12” x 12” – you may cut it down for your project)
· Wool Merino Top Roving (NOT Wool Roving Batts) in colors that coordinate with your 100% Cotton Fabric. You will need approx. 1 oz for each 12”x12” square you will be making.
You can bring your own, or Hope and Yvonne will have ½ oz. bags for $2.